Here’s your first line borrowed from Stephen Dobyns:
“These are the first days of fall”
Write a poem or story that begins with this line and also ends with this line. Include the following other things in your piece:
1) must mention an amount of money
2) must mention and explain a scientific term
3) must have at least 10 words that use double consonants and double vowels (two of which must have both pairings, like balloon)
4) must mention the full name of a controversial hero.
5) must include one item that is already of your Christmas list to give.